Donna Forrest Johnston
Talk Charlotte Team, Inc.
Donna has been a full-time REALTOR® in the metropolitan Charlotte area since 1999. Her primary focus is helping her clients find attractive real estate opportunities throughout the communities of Weddington, Ballantyne, Myers Park, Dilworth, South Park, downtown Charlotte, Lake Wylie, Matthews, Lake Norman and the surrounding counties of Charlotte. Backed by RE/MAX Executive Realty, Donna is one of six top producing agents who comprise the Talk Charlotte Team, a group of seasoned real estate professionals who posses vast knowledge of the Greater Charlotte home market. Donna’s years of experience and success have made her a REALTOR® of choice for a diverse list of clientele. Donna has lived in the area since 1992, crediting the weather and friendly people as reasons why it’s a great place to live. With Charlotte’s thriving economy, the metropolitan city and its surrounding areas have become a popular place to live for those relocating from anywhere in the country. As a result, Donna and her team are experts in relocation and specialize in assisting their clients in making the transition as smooth as possible. Donna maintains an open door policy with her clients and strives to preserve client-for-life relationships by extending her excellent customer service well beyond the close of transaction. A mother of five, she is involved with local school and youth programs, her church, and philanthropic charities such as Habitat for Humanity. Donna’s ability to remain task-oriented translates well to her professional life. Her attention to detail and results-oriented approach will help you accomplish your real estate goals and her friendly, personal touch will leave a lasting impression.
- University of Wisconsin, Oshkosh
- US Army Reserves, served 9 years
- J Y Monk School of Real Estate, licensed in 1999
- Completed Star Power Team Building 2002
- Coached by the No. 1 real estate coach in America, Brian Buffini
- Certified Mentor for the “100 Days to Greatness” Program
- Licenses: Realtor/Broker in North and South Carolina
The Talk Charlotte personal commitment: “Our clients are our top priority through trust, leadership and experience. We think differently about real estate to get your home sold.
Talk Charlotte specializes not only in buyers and sellers, but in relocation services. The company has an active and extensive client appreciation program, which distributes valuable and useful gifts and prizes on a monthly basis.
- National Association of Realtors
- E-Pro Certified
- CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert)
- Charlotte Regional Realtor Assn
- North C arolina Association of Realtors
- Piedmont Association of Realtors (South Carolina)
- 100 Club, RE/MAX 2004
- Platinum Member:
- Househunt, 2004-2009 lead generation sites, over $20M in sales through internet sales
- Chairman’s Club RE/MAX 2007
- Platinum Club RE/MAX 2005, 2006, 2008
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame
- St John’s Episcopal Church
- Room at the Inn for Homeless Men
- EYC St John’s Youth Program
- Charlotte Mecklenburg Schools
- Board of Directors for The Epiphany School of Charlotte
- Children’s Miracle Network.
- Susan B Koman Foundation
- Lymphoma Society
- Room at the Inn
- Career history: Donna worked in the travel industry for over 15 years and understands what customer service is all about. During those years she also served her country in the US Army Reserves.
She started in 1999 with Keller Williams Realty before establishing The Talk Charlotte Team in 2001. The company is very stable even in the 2009 economy. We approach real estate in a non- traditional way via marketing, new technology, and caring about your needs.
The Talk Charlotte Team has been affiliated with RE/MAX Executive Realty since 2004, and is continually in the top 20 teams of RE/MAX Carolinas.
Hobbies: Fine food and wine, gardening, hiking skiing, traveling
Personal: Happily married with children. An expert on the “ins and outs” of the local school systems, both public and private. Donna is a Foodie, and likes to garden in her spare time.